Saturday, March 4, 2023

Tumblr- Abandoned and Found

 Hey all my Tumblr series can be located HERE I hope you all enjoy the pre-post drafts

"Well, Beth, it's an application for my position," I will stay on till your baby is born and you are back from maternity leave as you are the most qualified person here to run this post and research facility. I will train you, and when you get back, I will stay on a while longer to ensure everything runs smoothly, and then she is all yours."

8****************************************************************************

"Sam I don't know what to say," I said.

"Beth, Just say yes." Sam said, "But onto other things, have you thought about what your going to say to your soon to be ex-husband."

Sighing I said, "Sam I have not honestly thought about it as this. Knowing he has been cheating on me I doubt he will want anything to do with the baby."

"You need to tell him Beth," Sam said.

"I will," I said. "I am just trying to find the best way to."

"Well for now you are going to fill out that application and give it back to me so I can hire you on," Sam said.

Sitting in his office I filled out the form and handed it back to him. He smiled and said, "Well you have it I just have to put it by my boss. I will be seeing him later today."

Going to the office everyone started to arrive and we waited for Sam to walk in to start our day. Looking over at the group he said, "There has been some reports of coyote's in the area and we also had reports of a few corpses of deer. Please go check the trails and see what you can find. If you think that its not a coyote please report back to me."


Beth- Main
Tom- Ex-husband
Mom- Grace
Dad- Charlie

Sam- Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment

The House

When I turned eighteen years old just over a week ago I inherited a house. Not just any house but the most haunted house in town. I had not ...