Saturday, March 11, 2023

Medium Story thread

Bits and Pieces, When It Rains It Pours

Coming soon a series of 'Did that just happen? Tales from Customer Service Land!' for Medium!

Chainsaw Man

So when I worked at Sears I had a back to back day off right before Thanksgiving. So what did I do? I decided to go get my Christmas shopping done. But first what did I do I stopped at a Amscot here in Florida because I needed a money order. So why am I mentioning this to you. Because when I went to leave Amscot I started talking to my golden retriever who was in my SUV. Well me being the klutz I am I fell on the curb. My ankle twinged but I didn't let that stop me. I went shopping for Christmas and food as we were low on things. I got home put everything away and wrapped all the gifts. After getting dinner started for the kids I sat down and my daughter said, "Mom your ankle is purple." 

Well after a trip to the Er and dropping a note to my store that I could not work till the following Monday I had fractured my ankle and was in a cast. But like any one who works in retail knew the holidays go on. When I returned to work was when we would meet chainsaw man.












No comments:

Post a Comment

The House đź“šUpdated 4/30

When I turned eighteen years old just over a week ago I inherited a house. Not just any house but the most haunted house in town. I had not ...