🍁176🍁 The Club (25 book series)

Looking up at the club I danced in, I sighed, as I would do anything to be home sleeping. But no I had to be the team player and work a double. I only took off for a little bit to get some food and drop my tips at the bank. Getting out of the car, I felt like someone was watching me in the parking lot. Looking around, I did not see anyone else outside. With the cooler weather, they were all in the club partying.  I had only come outside for a breath of air, and the guards were watching me in the employee parking lot.

I walked back inside and went to the kitchen order window and placed an order for an appetizer platter. The cook, Jimmy, looked up and said,  "Becca, baby, you are going to gain some extra curves."

"Jimmy, with my schedule, I am lucky I am eating only one meal a day."

"Well, Becca, babe, please be careful and take care of yourself. You are a favorite of mine."






Main- Becca

Cook- Jimmy


Comments