He pushed me off the cliff. Seriously, a fucking cliff. He couldn't be honest and tell me he wanted out. No, he and his mistress tricked me, lured me up to a mountain, and kicked me off a cliff. Well, the joke is on him because when I found out Jeff was having an affair, I changed my will and insurance policies. As the ground came up to meet me, I slowed down and landed on my feet.
Now I know what you're thinking: "What the hell, Kayla, are you a superhero?"
"No, but I work with a lot of heroes and a few gods as well. They would be pissed if something happened to me."
A gentleman who was fishing at the water said, "What a way to stick the landing."
Walking over to him I asked, "Do you have a phone?"
He handed me the phone, and I called the office and said, "Hey is Kayla. He ripped the band-aid off. Can I get an extraction?"
The voice responded, "We have your location and will have a team there in a few minutes."
"Thank you," I said as I hung up. Turning to the gentleman, I asked, "Do you live local?"
"I do miss," He said. "Is this where you say I might want to head home because trouble is coming?"
Nodding, I said, "My husband pushed me off the cliff, and I am guessing he and his mistress will be coming to look for my body."
He nodded and gathered his things. Handing me a card, he said, "I am sure I will be hearing from his soon. But no worries we have not met yet."
Nodding I said, "Thank you."
Kayla- main
Jeff- ex husband
Comments
Post a Comment