🍁437🍁 Reign of the Zombie -10 book series

Sleeping in bed, I slept well until I was woken by the sound of a Zombie horde. Looking out a crack in the window curtain, I saw a group of twenty zombies shuffling through the intersection across the street. Thankfully, no one was out this morning, especially with the size of that horde.

Pulling on some clothes, I headed down to the kitchen. Looking out the kitchen window I saw my peaceful garden. Thankfully, there were no zombies in the garden today. I was still trying to figure out how the Zombie got into the garden. I ended up having to pay for a zombie removal crew to come and remove the poor soul from my garden.

After they removed the zombie, I secured the garden again and made sure that no one could get in. The government said "We cannot handle the zombie situation on our own and we must call a government agency to have them removed."

So when I woke up to the sound of the zombie horde this morning I thanked heaven that they headed down the road quickly. Life goes on and we work around the zombies. See I am fortunate and I work from home. I am a seamstress, and I make clothes and household items from random scraps. I went to my sewing room and looked around. I knew I had a lot of supplies but as its the thrift shops markdown day and the sewing shops markdown day I knew I would have to head out sooner or later.

After I made myself a cup of tea and some toast, I went upstairs to get dressed. Getting ready for my day, I went down and looked out the window. I did not see any Zombies. Opening my door I set the lock and headed to my SUV. I got into my SUV and headed to the first of many thrift shops. I did not see any Zombies as I pulled up and parked in front of the shop.

The security guard came out and escorted me into the shop. He proceeded with the same list of questions I would get all day. Are you healthy? Have yo come into contact with a zombie without a barrier? Have you been around anyone who has been in contact with a zombie? When I answered all the questions correctly, I was let into the main store and noticed the cage at the door. That cage is in case anyone turns and has to be secured. Some larger stores have zombie removal in the complex. For other stores the cages were handed out.


 

Comments