πŸŽƒ206πŸŽƒ Reign of the Witch -20 book series

My family descends from Salem and was able to hide what we were during the trials. When the trials ended, my family moved to the South. What people do not realize is that witches can live thousands of years if they are 100 percent witch. I was my parents' first child born in the home they had built in St Augustine. Or what is now known as St Augustine.

Waking up in my wing of the home, I heard knocking on my suites main door. Putting on a robe I opened the door, and the family butler, Markenson, put a finger to his lips and said, "In."

He came in and locked the door. He quietly said, "Miss Lily, we have a problem."

"Please tell me there is no witch hunters in town today."

"I wish it was that simple," He said. "I overheard that your Grandfather is trying to set you up in an arranged marriage."

Looking at hmi I burst out laughing, "You cannot be serious."

There was another knock at the door. I pointed to the servant entrance and whispered, "Its okay I got this."

Once he was in the servants' area I answered the door to my brother and he looked livid.





Lily- main

Markenson- Butler

Comments