I was sitting in the law office of my grandmother's estate attorney when the news came on and announced, "Vampires announce their existence "
I put my hand out, and my cousin Tom placed a twenty in my hand. He said, "Emily, you called it."
Mr Sims laughed and said, "I am glad they finally announced it; I have been working on estates with them for years."
Turning to him, I said, "I beg your finest pardon."
He chuckled and said, "Come on, Emily, my family has been in law for over four hundred years. We are very discreet."
"That you are, Mr. Sims."
Mr Sims said, "Well, back to the estate, shall we?"
Tom and I nodded. Mr. Sims said, "Tom, you inherited the garage your Grandfather built, and you have been running along with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars."
Tom smiled a wide smile as he said, "I hope I can make him proud."
"You will Tom," I said.
Mr. Sims said, "Now, Emily, your grandparents left you the building at South and Main. Also, along with the building, they left you a large amount of stock to fill the store. You have three trailers backed to the back of the store now. Each one backs up to a loading dock door. You have another 100 trailers waiting to be delivered. At the docks, you have 200 shipping containers as well as forty buildings and 250 storage unit buildings and 300 shut-down stores. And 500 horder houses to have delivered to you. You are left 1,500,000 dollars. Be aware the fees on the storage average about 20,000 a month. Your rent is paid for the next three months."
Tom said, "Emily, you have a lot of work ahead of you."
"Thankfully the holidays will be coming up soon and I should be able to move product fast. Also it means I can move to the apartment so can live and breathe the store. I guess I have to get store supplies."
Tom said, "Well if anyone else can do this you can."
Mr. Sims said, "You will also make money with the sales of the buildings, storage units, and trailers. But do not worry we have buyers ready. and we will sell the trailers at the end after we empty the storage units and buildings."
We spoke with Mr. Sims for a little bit longer. I hugged Thomas, and we made plans to have lunch at the end of the week, and I headed to the store with the set of keys and a bag of tags to price items. Walking in, I opened the doors to the store and looked at the dust-covered counter. Sighing, I said, "We have a lot of stuff to do here."
I went upstairs to the apartment and looked around. This would be a good place to live. I arranged with the movers to pick up my storage unit and bring the items here tomorrow. I had broken off my engagement when I found out Matt was with me for my grandparents' money. I had my old house packed and stored locally and had been living at a hotel. Since the moving company had an opening tomorrow, I can move in in the morning.
While the company moved in my items I decided I would start to unpack. However, today before I go back to the hotel. I decided to dust and clean the racks for the move. When that was done, I went to the stock room and saw baskets and storage bins stacked up. I made signs for the bins. Clothing not sellable, items to be crafted, crafting items, wood for building. I went into the storage rooms and saw there were tags along the front of the rows of shelves to place stock. I opened the door to the first trailer loaded into the dock and opened the trailer. I grabbed a few crates out and placed them by a table. I lifted the first crate and opened it. Unpacking the crate, I sorted and priced the items. Placing the items into their own totes, I continued to work until the sun started to go down. I locked the store up behind me and headed to the hotel for the night.
When I got back to the hotel, I designed a new sign for the store. I officially named it the Nickel and Dime. Creating a website with a Facebook page, I announced coming soon and headed to shower.
Emily- main $1500000- Nickel and Dime
3 trailers backed to the loading bay, 100 trailers waiting to be delivered. 200 shipping containers, forty buildings and 250 storage unitbuildings,300 shut-down stores 500 horder houses
A4 234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-1234567-
A4a5-S1s2s3s4-O1o2o3o405-n1n2n3n4-d1d2d3d4d5-j1j2j3j4j5f1f2f3f4m1m2m3m4a1a2a3a4m1m2m3m4j1j2j3j4jl1jl2jl3jl4jl5a1a2a3A4a5-S1s2s3s4-O1o2o3o405-n1n2n3n4-d1d2d3d4d5-j1j2j3j4j5f1f2f3f4m1m2m3m4a1a2a3a4m1m2m3m4j1j2j3j4jl1jl2jl3jl4jl5a1a2a3A4a5-S1s2s3s4-O1o2o3o405-n1n2n3n4-d1d2d3d4d5-j1j2j3j4j5f1f2f3f4m1m2m3m4a1a2a3a4m1m2m3m4j1j2j3j4jl1jl2jl3jl4jl5a1a2a3A4a5-S1s2s3s4-O1o2o3o405-n1n2n3n4-d1d2d3d4d5-j1j2j3j4j5f1f2f3f4m1m2m3m4a1a2a3a4m1m2m3m4j1j2j3j4jl1jl2jl3jl4jl5a1a2a3A4a5-S1s2s3s4-O1o2o3o405-n1n2n3n4-d1d2d3d4d5-j1j2j3j4j5f1f2f3f4m1m2m3m4a1a2a3a4m1m2m3m4j1j2j3j4jl1jl2jl3jl4jl5a1a2a3A4a5-S1s2s3s4-O1o2o3o405-n1n2n3n4-d1d2d3d4d5-
Tom- cousin
Mr. Sims- Attourney
Comments
Post a Comment