πŸŽƒ171πŸŽƒ Reign of the Ghost -10 book series

The first day the ghosts appeared, the government had said, "It was mass hallucinations."

My Grandma knew better and decided to make friends with the ghosts. The first time I saw the ghosts she had made friends with, I came home from school; Grandma was sitting at the table speaking with them. She looked up and said, "Mia, you're home."

Walking over to her, I kissed her cheek and said, "Sorry I am late, I was doing research for a paper in the library."

Looking at the ghosts, she said, "My Mia wants to be a writer when she is an adult."

One of the ghosts who looked like she was from the 1920s said, "Oh we need some more female writers. What do you write Mia?"

"A bit of everything," I replied. "I am going to go up to my room, Grams, and do a little writing."

She smiled and said, "Of course, dear."

I turned to her guests and said, "It's been a pleasure, everyone. Have a wonderful visit."





Main- mia

Grandma

Comments