🩻5064🩻Whispers of the past- The murphy estate- What is coming. 249 book series

Looking out over the estate, I was thankful that Sam's parents were going to be there the following night. The outer buildings should be done very fast and Henry had called saying he has someone driving him home to get the rest of the trucks. His friend was also being paid so henry could empty the trucks to the holding areas. Sam ordered a pizza for delivery and met them at the gate to pay. 

We fell asleep early that night and when my bladder woke me at three in the morning I saw ghosts at every building whispering about the situation. I put in a pair of shoes and went outside. The spirits looked at me and I said, "Beautiful night, huh?"

I sat on the stairs of the main house, and the book came out, joining me. Sitting down, she asked, "The first building was cleared today?"

"It was," I said. "From the seven outer storage buildings we cleared 18 souls, and no one can enter them again. Sam and I will be clearing the items from the buildings all week. Tomorrow Sam's parents arrive to help us."

"Are they good people?" She ask.

"The very best," I said. "Sam's dad, Phil, is a retired preacher, and Nadine was a school teacher. They understand the situation, and I hope they can help convince souls to move on."

The wind blew through, and I said, "Fall is going to be upon u soon enough, and Sam will slow down more due to his injuries. That is why I am working to get things done faster here. We have fifty clients waiting on us finishing here. They are all waiting till we can finish here."

Cook asked, "Do all fifty clients have spirits?"

"Most do," I said. "That is why they are willing to wait for us. We are contracted for 538 more days. We will see if we make it close to there."

The wind blew through again, and I stood up as I said, "Cook, please do not wait until it is too late. I will try to give a final warning ahead of time."

She smiled and said, "I will leave once my workers leave. Do not worry about me; I will use a house if I need to."

***********************************************************************

Oct 9-538 Days left

Walking back into the van, I lay down next to Sam and watched him sleep. I hope he will be alright with what is going on here. When his parents get settled, I will have Nadine drive them to town to pick up the work trucks if Henry gets too far behind."

With the sun rising in the distance, I made a cup of tea and some breakfast. Since Sam's mom was coming up, I made fresh bread dough and put a crock pot of chicken soup to cook. Sam was sound asleep after I did the dishes. I wrote a note that said, "Checking the houses and then going to the basement. Rest until you feel alright."

I walked to the buildings around the property and checked on everyone. I explained to everyone that we are still trying to get everyone out before the owner decides to pull the plug and that they need to decide soon how they want to go. The first three floors in the main house had no movement to the hotels. I decided that I would check the basement when I started to clean it. The second greenhouse has a full ghost house. I switched them out and placed the house into the truck. I did the same thing when I got to the working barn. Then I got to the ladies' retreat and found another house full. 

Things seemed to have stalled, and I went to the basement and walked in, seeing that the ghost hotel  in the basement had sixteen souls in it. I said, "Listen all Sams parents arrive today and I may be in here a bit more.  Please be aware that they want whats best for you and I will destroy anyone who tries to harm them."

An older man walked over as I packed and sat down. He asked, "Do you know what happens when you go into the ghost house?"

"I have been told that when you enter the house, the room becomes your own personal heaven. One gentleman said it was his childhood block and he lived in the fancy apartment next to the park and lake."

He nodded and said, "Well, that is good to know. I am deciding if I want to risk heaven or control my existence."

"I will be glad to help you if you have any more questions."

I continued on and as my timer went off I said, "Remember that I may be back later today. It all depends on our family."

I went out of the basement and loaded everything I had stacked outside into the truck. I started heading to the second outer building when my phone rang. Picking up, I heard, "Massie love would you be so kind as to let us in?"

I waked to the gate and let in Nadine and Phil inside. I had them follow me to the spot to hood up their RV. Once they parked, Nadine jumped out and gave me a big hug. When Phil climbed out and hugged me he asked, "Where is Sam?"

"He has been feeling it lately, so I let him sleep in if he needs it."

Phil shook his head and said, "Poor kid, he always wants to do everything, and it must be driving him crazy."

"He may have to have surgery soon enough. He keeps fighting the Dr on it, but it may have to happen soon enough."

"Well dear as long as we can rest and walk the ground a few times a day, we will be glad to help out. We have to leave for a conference in Florida in 23 Days. So we can help until then."

"We will pay you--"

"Massie love," Nadine said. "We get to see you and Sam, We get to stay here with no lot rent. Feed us every few days and we will be happy as clams."

"Well if it makes you happy I have fresh bread dough proofing now and a cock pot of chicken soup going now for dinner."

Phil chuckled and said, "Oh I love your chicken soup."

Sams voice came from behind us and said, "So do I, I was so happy to smell it when I woke up."

We turned to see Sam limping, and he rushed to hug them. Phil said, "Help me get the RV set up, son and then show us where we will be working."

I heard a honk, and when we turned to the gate, Henry was coming in with all five of our trucks. He lined them up on the driveway and handed me the keys. He handed me an envelope and said, "They helped and got paid forty a day, and I brought pizza for lunch. When we get back, I am buying them dinner for driving out here."

He waved to Nadine and Phil. He said, "When you get back from Florida, we will have dinner."

Phil said, "That is a plan, son."

Nadine took my arm and said, "So Massie, why don't you show me where you will have me working?"

Smiling, I said, "Oh Nadine, I saved you a special location."

We walked over to the womans retreat and I said, "Let me check a few things."

I made sure that the ghost house was alright and got nadine. I said, "There are many of ladies in here, however, they do not seem to want to leave yet. You are going to pack the kitchen, pantry and ladies lounge. Since you are a pastors wife you can let them know why you are here and enjoy the beautiful scenery. I will park a truck here in a bit. I am going to try convincing the ghosts in the main house to get the hell out of dodge."

Nadine got a look on his face and said, "The house shimmered, then another light came on."

"Oh good," I said. "Another spirit made a choice to leave this place. When I bring the truck up, I will bring a spirit hotel up here."

We sat in the lounge and she asked, "Well lets talk. How are you handling things with Sam having more issues because the weather is changing."

"I a worried about him," I said. "For sickness and in health, Nadine, I will not leave him because he has issues. We learn to expect changes depending on his pain. If we have to call in reinforcements, then we do. Besides I believe that the owner of the property is going to try to end the contracr sooner than we thought. I am trying to get as much spirits out beforehand."

The house filled a we spoke and I said, "Ladies thank you for being so proactive. My Mom Nadine will be here packing thr first three rooms and she loves to talk about the finer and more ladylike things. However, I will be glad to bring a larger ghost house back in a few if anyone has made the decision to move on."

We went back to get a truck and some boxes. We moved it into place so Nadine could move the packed items in. I had set up a new ghost hotel in the kitchen and went to get the full ghost house when Nadine said, "You ladies deciding to leave are very smart women. From what my son and daughter-in-law told me, that lawyer is up to no good and may try to put you all in purgatory."

When I came back seven of the ghost hotels lights were on and Nadine said, "These women understand what is at stake."

I loaded the ghost house into the truck and shut the door. Nadine called out to the house, "I will see you all in the morning and I will bring tea to share some of the latest gossip from the home scene before I start."

We took the next truck over to the basement entrance and I peeked in and saw the basement's ghost hotel was full. I switched it out for a ten-room ghost home and placed the ghost hotel into the truck. I said to the room, "Thank you for being smart everyone. So you are aware they estate only has to pay us $245,000 now and that amount will go down again after we clean out the sealed outer storage buildings."

Walking to the second outer storage building, we found the guys talking and  Phil said, "Massie I did some research on that lawyer and this property. This is not the first time they tried to have the estate cleared out. They pulled out of the contract from the previous company after two weeks. It looks like you're the first company that made an ironclad contract."

"So we have a lot of work to do to save those souls, " I said. Looking at my watch I said, "Well, it is about time for lunch I am going to make some grilled cheese and tomato soup for everyone and we can get started."

Nadine laughed and said, "I will help you, dear."

We went to my sprinter and when we got inside Nadine said, "We will eat our breakfast in our RV every day but we can have our lunches and dinner together."

"That sounds like a plan," I said. "I had Sam bring a bunch of my canned things from the apartment so I only do small shopping trips."

She placed her hand on my arm, "Massie we have time and will figure it out."

I sat down for a moment I said, "I have 637 souls I need to cross over. If I don't, they will be trapped in purgatory. That and we have fifty clients ready for us to work for them. I am feeling very stressed."

She said, "Massie, we cannot convince everyone. We can hope that they will listen."

We finished cooking, Nadine stuck her head out the door and yelled, "Come on guys, lunch is ready."

We talked while we ate. When we were done, I headed to the basement, and the Pastor came out and said, "You need to stop trying to cause a panic."

"I have done nothing but tell the truth," I said. 

My phone rang and when I answered it I said, "Mr. Wheeler, what is new in the land of being a lawyer?"

"Hello Massie," He said. "How are things there?"

"We have the first outer storage building cleared out; the remaining six will be cleared in a few days. We are making dents in the women's retreat as well as the main house. We are down to 637 ghosts."

"You have made a good amount of progress."

"Yes I have, What can I help you with?"

"The owner would like to know what would happen if we were to tear the buildings with ghosts in them down?"

"The spirits would be trapped in purgatory."

"So they would not get a chance at heaven or hell?"

"That is correct," I said. "I have given the spirits chances to use the ghost houses if they want to," I said. "We have had many more spirits choose this option lately."

"How much are we down to for the buyout?"

"$245000. If you give me a week instead of rushing the process, I will be able to give you a lot more happy news. I will give you some advice to pass on to your boss. If he chooses to do the buyout the building he decides to tear down will fail. If you do not believe me, check out Martin's Marina. There were 10 spirits I could not move from the main building. He has not made a cent yet."

"Profit takes time."

"I agree it has been six years."

He groaned and asked, "What do you suggest?"

"My time frame was the most amount of time needed. Tell him to give me until March, and he will see a large difference to where he will be able to make money and not be cursed."

"I will do my best," He said. "May I ask? Is that why you brought in reinforcements?"

"Yes, and I assure you that you will see a large difference in the next twenty-three days."

"I will see what I can do."

"That is all I can ask."

Hanging up the phone, I said, "Do any spirits in this house have any questions?"

The Pastor said, "You still helped a disturbed young man."

"He was not disturbed," I said. "God says love each other. He never said only the opposite sex....unless you believe God is fallible?"

He looked at me and said, "I will speak with the spirits in the house."

"Thank you," I said.

I continued to clean out the basement and made a large dent in the basement when the dinner timer went off. I looked at the ghost house and saw 2 spirits had joined the exudos. I went to our van, and I made bread to go with the soup. I went to find Nadine, and she was halfway done with the kitchen. I grabbed a second ghost house from the truck's front seat and placed it next to the other house.

We walked over to the second outer building, and Sam smiled when he saw me. "Hey beautiful, give us twenty minutes and this building will be done."

Nadine and I went in nd helped them finish it in five minutes. Phil and Nadine went to clean up in their RV and we went to ours. I told Sam about the call and he said, "We will work on it as much as we can."

"I am going to go building to building again tomorrow and explain about the call and see what we can do again."

He kissed my nose and said, "We will save as many as we can."

Phil and Nadine joined us for dinner and we had a relaxing family night. As everyone had tea and cake Nadine made I took the steak I had in the fridge and placed it in the crock pot with broccoli to make beef and broccoli for dinner."

When they went back to thier RV Sam and I took showers and climbed into bed. Sam pulled me close and said, "Thank you Massie. You are handling everything for us. I would be lost without you."

We fell into a solid sleep. That night I had a dream that the estate was on fire, and the owner had a satisfied smile on his face. I sat up and looked at the clock. 3am. I climbed out of bed and put on a sweater. Looking at the porch I saw cook and she said, "There are a few spirits that can visit other buildings. We heard about the call and the news is being spread."

"Cook I had a dream that the entire property was on fire set by the owner," I said. "The lawyer is trying to get us till spring, but I do not know if the owner will go for it."

She sighed and said, "We can only hope. Go get more sleep, child; you have a long day tomorrow. I am doing what I can here."

****************************************************************

October 10- 537 days left

I tried to go back to sleep. I could not go back to bed, so I made a cup of tea and some toast. I left a note for Sam and grabbed a wagon loaded with ghost houses. I went building to building and checked all the ghost homes.

Cabin twelve ghost house was full, so I went through and blessed the building so no more spirits could enter. Greenhouse three was empty as well, so I repeated the process. The working barn was down another five ghosts. I was happy to see that the ghosts were starting to listen, and I hoped we would finish before the owner decided to buy us out. 

I walked down to the basement, and the Pastor was sitting on a crate waiting for me. When I came in he asked, "May we have a conversation?"

I nodded and said, "How can I help you?"

"I have been thinking, and I made many mistakes in my life. Especially when it came to Christopher and others like him."

"So what do you want to do about it?"

He sighed and looked up. He said, "The coward in me wants to go to a ghost house and hide from my fate. However, the pastor in me knows I need to face the lord. Can I ask you a favor? Can I have someone ask the lord to give me my due and then help me pass over?"

"I will go speak with Sam's dad," I said. "He is a pastor as well."

Going over to meat Phil at the third storage building, Sam and he were working on the building. I said, "Phil could you help me for a minute?"

He stopped and asked, "Sure Massie how can I help you?"

"I have a spirit who has realized he messed up a lot and would like you to come pray over him, as he is going to cross over for judgment."

Sam asked, "Chris's parents or the Pastor?"

"The Pastor has realized the error of his ways."

Phil said, "Let me get my Bible, and I will meet you there in a few."

I walked back to the basement and placed a chair in the center of the cleaned out basement. I said, "Phil will be here in a moment. He cannot place hands on you however, he can place his hands on the chair."

The pastor sighed and said, "I can only hope. Will this service be available while Sams father is here?"

"Yes," I said. "If anyone else wants a blessing before crossing over, Sams father will be willing while he is here."

"That is correct," He said from behind me. "A blessing prayer is available to all who need or want one."

Phil looked at the chair and said, "I am ready when he is."

The pastor nodded and he sat in the chair, Phil stood behind the chair and placed his hands on the chair as he read a prayer of blessings for the pastor. When Phil finished, he said, "God speed Pastor. I pray you find your peace."

Before Phil left the pastor said, "Please tell him I said, "Thank you."

I went to say it and Phil said, "I know."

I gave him a look, and he said, "Massie I am still doing the lords work when we help you, even f my parishioners are deceased."

He left and the Pastor chuckled, "Remember to learn somethin every day. Can we walk to the lake."

I nodded and he turned to all the spirits as he said, "Be free, friends, and move on."

We walked towards the lake and when we arrived he said, "Thank you, Massie. Heaven or hell, I take peace there are people like you helping those who passed, but are willing to listen and help."

Phil looked at the lake and he knelt to pray. He faded in the afternoon light.

I headed back to the basement and worked until my alarm went off. The ghost house was more full, and we were up to 40% complete. I went back to the van and started the rice to go with dinner. When I set the gravy to the beef and broccoli and headed to the woman retreat to see Nadine. Walking past the truck I saw Nadine she had finished a lot. 

Going inside she was in the lounge and she said, "Massie love I finished the pantry and kitchen. The jar that had food in them I washed. The food was molded and would not be safe for you or Henry."

"Nadine you are a woman among the dead."

"Oh the lovely ladies in here have been listening to me and guess what: the ghost hotel and the ghost house are full up."

"Wow, alright, Nadine," I said. "Let me look at the rooms I can seal for you and get the crates for the houses. Give me a few minutes."

I went to the bedroom wing and cleared all the rooms, closets, and bathrooms. When I went to the front rooms the ladies were giving me a look and I said, "My dear ladies, I am so sorry, but Nadine is moving fast, and I need you all to move on if you are ready. Has anyone decided to cross over?"

A woman wearing clothing from the 1940's stood up and said, "My dear, a group of us were brought here due to unwed pregnancies, and we did not make it through the birth. We would like to move on through the garden where our babies were buried, if possible."

I said, "Alright, ladies I will bring you there now. Whoever wants to cross over please raise your hand."

Looking around I counted eleven woman and I opened the door. We walked to the childrens garden and I heard squeals of delight and calls of Mommy. Their babies were in toddler form and the mothers ran to thier waiting children. As mother and child reunited they faded into the light.  I raised my hand to my cheek and wiped away the tears. Nadine came up beside me and put her arm around my waist. She asked, "How many?"

"Eleven. All woman who passed during birth. They all were able to reunite with their babies and move on."

"May they find happiness and love with their babies."

"Amen to that."

"You know love, your gift is quite extraordinary. Even if people do not understand it, you do very good things with it."

"I try even though people do not like to beieve it. Maybe its not up to them to understand, but for me to continue."

We walked to find the guys. We found Sam and Phil finishing the third outer building. When Sam saw me, he said, "Have you had a good day?"

"A very productive day, to be honest," I said. "We are down to five hundred and seventy-five souls."

Phil said, "The lower it goes the better. We need to get them to safety."

"Well dinner is ready," I said. 

Sam said, "Well we are finished in building three. We are starting to clear buildings quite fast. Mom how are things in the womans building?"

"It is going well," She said. "We are down to twenty-nine souls left. Massie has locked some of them out of where I am working."

Phil asked, "Massie, do you have buildings ready for us when we finish the outer storage buildings?"

"So far one greenhouse and one cabin," I said. "I can shrink the buildings once we get to new ones. Nadine is doing an amazing job in the womans retreat. I am hoping to clear more ghosts soon. Tomorrow I am going to speak with the spirits in the buildings again. I will explain to them that when you guys work in the buildings they will be removed from the rooms and eventually everyone will be moved to the porch. They will have a choice."

Nadine said, "We will be at the van getting the last bit of dinner together."

When we went to the van Nadine said, "So Phil came to me and said you found out his secret."

"He is like me," I said. "That is why you guys always offer to help?"

She nodded and said, "Sam does not know, and we would like to keep it that way for now."

"Of course," I said.

Phil and Sam came in and washed thier hands. Phil said, "Massie, dear please do not prepare dinner for tomorrow. We would like to go out as a family tomorrow. There is a food truck rally in the local town for a fall thing."

Sam followed up and said, "We will stop a bit early tomorrow and leave here around four to see what is going on in town."

We sat and ate dinner as a family, looking around the table. I was blessed to know this is my family. After a long day of work, we all retired early and relaxed, watching TV. I woke up around two in the morning with shadows dancing along the windows.

I walked outside and saw there were ghosts from all the locations standing in front of the main house. Cook said, "Listen everyone Abbie is doing everything she can to save us and we need to to move the spirits. She is right now to trust the lawyer, we watched him when he came the last time and he was quite shifty."

"All I want is for you not to be trapped here," I said. "There will be a time were the owner may not allow us to convince you to leave again."

Cook asked, "What is the buyout?"

"We are down to Two hundred and thirty-five thousand dollars," I said. "This amount is quite attainable. As soon as I hear from the lawyer again I will spread the word."

"Thank you dear," Cook said. "Go inside, there is rain coming. We will speak with everyone."

I went to the van and lay down as the rain started to fall.

**************************************************************

October 11th- 536 days left

I woke up to my phone ringing and it was Mr. Wheeler. He said, "Good morning, Massie I am so sorry to call you early in the morning. Do you have a moment to talk?"

"Good morning Mr. Wheeler what time is it?"

"Sorry, Massie, it is 730 in the morning," He said. "I am going to court in a bit and did not want to forget."

"It is fine Mr.Wheeler," I said. "How can I help you?"

"Massie I spoke with the owner and he feels he may have been jumping the gun with a buyout. We will circle back in March to see how much you have done by then. May I have an update as of now?"

"Of course," I said. "We are down to 575 spirits and 44 buildings left to go. as we have only been here a short time, we are making great moves."

"That is impressive," He said. "I will check in with you later this week. Take Care."

He hung up the phone and I got up. There was a note from Sam that he could not sleep so he got an early start. I ate a muffin and a cup of tea as I got ready for our short day. When I was ready I opened the door and felt the cool air against my face. I leaned in and grabbed my sweater. I placed a few empty ghost houses on our cart and went to each of the buildings.

The gate houses had many spirits leave and two were completely empty, a few of the sheds emptiedas well and one of the garages had  full house. I was happy that more spirits have moved. After I loaded up the ghost houses in their boxes and into the moving truck Nadine caught me as she said, "Good morning darling I am excited for tonight. Can you please add a new ghost house the one in the womans retreat is full."

"Full?" I gasped. "Nadine you must be setting them straight the building could hold twenty ghosts."

I walked with her and grabbed a ghost hotel from the moving truck. Walking through the house a few of the ladies told me they were not ready yet. I left them to speak and explained, "Nadine will be moving through here soon enough and when she does I will be sending everyone to the entryway."

There was a sigh and nods. Going back to the main house, I walked into the basement and found the ghost house in the basement was full. I switched it out with a ghost house. I got all my items settled and got to work.

I was working hard during most of the morning and a little before lunch time I noticed that I was being watched from a rocking chair and it happened to be Chris's dad. Looking up I asked can I help you? 

He looked at me with solemn eyes and asked was my Chris able to be moved over to the other side do you think he's happy do you think he'll ever forgive me? 

As I continue to pack I said I don't know if he'll ever forgive you but yes him and Benjamin was able to go over to the other side. 

He let out a long exaggerated breath and said you know when all this started I was so stupid I was blinded by my wife's religious obsession and then the pastor got in my ears I am not making excuses I know I'm not Innocent I could have handled things a whole lot better but I was a weak man I guess I'm still a weak man because I'm still here. I should have protected my son more. 

You're right you should have I said 

Can you move me over to the other side can you help me I didn't agree with the pastor on what happened with my son however he's right I can't escape My punishment if I deserve it I want to go to the other side I want to be able to try doing my repentance. 

I was going to reply when his wife came out and said Harold you did nothing wrong we are not going anywhere. 

He looked at her up and down and said Margaret we messed up with our son and the pastor's right we need to help ourselves and take our punishment I am going to move on regardless if you're wanting to. Macy has told us the truth she is not lied about anything she even took the call in front of all of us to show that the man who owns this property is going to destroy it if we do not move on I am going to move on with or without you it is your decision. 

Margaret turned her force on me and said how dare you turn my husband against me? 

Harold bellowed Margaret that is enough Maisy did nothing just like our son did nothing wrong we need to take our punishment. 

Margaret headed towards the stairs they go into the inside of the house and disappeared Harold turn back to me and said Maisie dear I am so sorry you've only been helping everyone here then he turned back to everyone in the house and said listen everyone she's not lying we can either need to go into the ghost house or fully move on regardless of our our sins don't be stuck here forever if we don't leave they will destroy the buildings. 

Harold turns me then said Maisy I don't need the pastor to pray for me however I want you to know that I'm thankful that you got my boy out of here and even if I end up going to hell I am thankful that you saved him. Can you walk with me to the lake I would like to see it one last time before I go? 

Smiling I said Harold it would be my honor. 

We went out the door to the basement and walked to the lake when we were on the shore he said you know when my boy was younger we would sit on the end of the lake here we have watched the water lap the shore when he was older I taught him the fish although he really didn't like to put the worms on the hooks but that was okay we're still spending time together then I noticed he was looking at the boys more than he was looking at the girls when that happened I should have protected him more but I didn't hopefully one day I'll be able to see him again. Then Harold turn to me one last time after he looked at the lake and said Maisie what you're doing is a good thing I hope that you can get everyone out of this property they deserve to be happy and move on even if it's in a ghost house or if they choose to go meet our maker he touched my shoulder and then he turned to the water and faded as he walked towards it.





(539)(43 buildings) Old man, doctor, Maggie died in childbirth, Chris's  Margaret, cook, old woman

                  Barn- Bernie
                  Workers quarters- old woman
                    Ballroom- bernard
                  Music hall- Violinist

Seven outer storage buildings. hallways 1 2 3   4**-5**-6**-7**

21 days for Sam's parents

536 days  Oct 11: Oct 31st, Nov 20-28, Dec 23- Jan 2, Jan 16, Feb 14, Mar 3-6, may 28-june 2, july 1-5, sept 3-7 Oct 31st, Nov 20-28, Dec 23- Jan 2

5a-6p- $235,000
Massie- Main   Sam- Second main
Mr. Wheeler- Lawyer for the estate
Mr. Murphy estate owner 
Henry- Store worker
Mr mcgee- ghost house maker
Mom(nadine) and Phil- Sams parents

Ghosts  with stories: Pastor, 11 moms and their babies,

3rd 10/20 hotel  2nd 7/20  1st5/20  B0/5House----(48)The Main House: (40% empty)basement, three master suites, 3 master closets, 3 master baths, 1/4 bathrooms+c, 1/2 bedrooms+c, laundry room+c, kitchen, dining room+c, lounge+c, office+c, library+c, pantry, butlers pantry, formal sitting room, coat room, maids suite, mudroom, entryway+c, 5/14 storage closets 1 2 3 4, 1/3 landings, 1/3 sets of stairs, music room, glass garden. Garden shed hallways 1 2 3 b  front porch 

Three greenhouses with 2 storage rooms and bathrooms. (1/9*0/5- 2/8* 0/5- 3/

Working barn with 14 stalls, 2 storage rooms, bathroom and office. (15 Ghosts) 0/5 in gh

Hunting cabin with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, pantry, dining room, enclosed porch and supply room. hallways 1 2 (33 ghosts) 3/5

Workers building- 14 bedrooms w bathroom and closet. Three kitchens with pantries, 3 lounges and 2 enclosed porches. hallways 1 2 3  (9 ghosts) 0/5 ghost hotel

12 cabins with 2 bedrooms with closet, bathroom, kitchens, pantries, 2 enclosed porches, living rooms.hallways 1 2 3 (1/10*/5 -   2/5*/5-   3/13*/5   -4/4*/5-   5/8*/5-  6/4*/5-   7/2*/5-  8/3*/5-  9/10*/5-  10/10*/5-   11/8*/5-    12)

Gaming building with bathroom, kitchen, three storage rooms and a pantry hallways 3 game rooms 1 2 3(65 ghosts) GH 0/5

Ballroom with kitchen, 2 pantries, six storage room, 3 covered porches, and 4 bathrooms.hallways 1 2 3 (44 ghosts) 0/5

Mens retreat with 4 bedrooms, bathrooms, closet, kitchen, pantry, lounge, and dining hall hallways 1 2 3(33 ghosts) GH 2/5

***Ladies retreat with 5 bedrooms, 5bathrooms, 5closetlounge, and dining hall storage room hallways 1 2 3,  (9 ghosts) GH 0/20 

Work shop with bathroom, enclosed porch, and small kitchen hallways 1 2 3. (25 ghosts) GH 0/5

Decorative barn with office, kitchen, 18 stalls and 4 storage rooms hallways 1 2 3(42 ghosts) GH 1/5

Music hall with kitchen, pantry, 4 storage rooms hallways 1 2 3(45 ghosts) GH 2/5

Boat house with six storage rooms hallways 1 2 3(31 ghosts) GH 1/5

Garage 1- 3 storage rooms, bathroom hallways 1 (20 ghosts) GH 1/5

Garage 2- 3 storage rooms, bathroom sitting area hallways 1 2 3 (15ghosts) GH 0/5

6 sheds  (1/3-2-3/1-4-5/3-6/3GH) 10g

6 Gate house with bathrooms (1/4 2/3-3/3-4-5/2-6) 12G


***********************************************************************

50 estates waiting

Dec 23- Jan 2, Jan 16, Feb 14, Mar 3-6, may 28-june 2, july 1-5, sept 3-7 Oct 31st, Nov 20-28

Massie- Main   Sam- Second main
Henry- Store worker
Mr mcgee- ghost house maker

Mom(nadine) and Phil- Sams parents

Comments