Opening my eyes, I looked around and found myself in a town square. The last thing I remembered was a car coming at me at full speed. Confused, I started to look at the signs on the buildings when I heard, "You need to go to town hall.
Looking at a set of stairs that led to a tavern, a young girl was sitting on the bottom step. She jumped up and said, "Are you alright? I know this can be an experience. My name is Lena."
"Hi Lena, I am Clara."
"Clara, do you know how you got here?"
"I was walking down the road to my apartment. I was carrying my groceries. I heard a woman scream and looked up as I saw a car barreling down on me. I died, didn't I?"
"You did," She said. "However, you didn't have enough karama to get to heaven and you were a good enough person to stay out of hell unless you have a bone to pick with someone there, so you are in the inbetween."
"The inbetween?"
"Yeah, God and Lucifer wanted to keep things fair and created the in between. Come on lets get you to the town hall to have things explained some more."
Lena walked me through town and up to a building that had town hal written on the door. She smiled and said, "Once you get settled, we should have lunch."
"Thank you," I said as I headed inside. Sitting at the desk was a young man. Walking up to the desk I said, "So I am new here."
Chuckling he said, "Welcome Clara. I am Moses, no not that Moses, my parents really liked the name."
"So Moses, how does this work."
"Well you made it here and you get a cottage in an area you like. You can work towards going to heaven or you can stay here. Or if you are really adventurous, you can work for reincarnation."
I sat thinking and said, "No thank you on reincarnation. Do you have a cottage along a river and in the woods?"
Moses laughed and said, "We sure do and it is up in the mountains as well."
Clara- main
Lena- Guide
Moses- Incharge of the inbetween
Comments
Post a Comment