🚌1460🚌 The Dragon In The Well- Explanations (24 Books)

 I set up a play list to watch and we sat on my bed with some snacks to eat. After an hour Michael added another log to the fire and settled back in watching the videos. Soon enough we both fell asleep while the videos played. We did not realize that this would start the beginning of our lives together and or fight to break the curse.

When I woke up the following morning I smelled food cooking in the kitchen."

Walking in he smiled and said, "Good Morning! I know we have a lot to do before your Aunt gets here today so I decided to make some breakfast. Also you may want to look outside it is beautiful out with the snow."

Walking to the front door I saw that we have a fresh dusting and appreciated the house even more. I said, "This is a beautiful property for sure. Monsters aside."

"Well come sit down," he said. "I made tea, bacon, toast and a southwest omlette."

Sitting down I looked at my plate and said, "Wow you can cook."

He laughed and said, "Being as old as I am I picked up a few things. I also started dinner in the crock pot. So we can work on getting the living room done today. I am your muscle."

We ate breakfast and talked. I asked "Did you watch a lot of the shows?"

He laughed and said, "I think I fell asleep during the bigfoot episode."

Laughing I said, "Same. We can start there tonight and watch more. I did not mind you falling asleep next to me. I liked having you in the bed."

He smiled and said, "Well that is good I liked being there. So how about this you go get dressed and I will clean up so we can get the living room started. The store is open today, right?"

"Yes it is," I said. "Be back out in a few."

Going to my room I got dressed and when I came out Michael was coming in with wood for the fireplace. He said, "I don't want to let the cold seep in while we work."

"Thank you," I said. "I think those creatures stay away when the house is warmer."

Michael asked, "Were we expecting to see Mike today?"

"No," I said. "Why?"

"He just came in the gate on foot," Michael said.

I walked to the door and opened it as Mike was about to knock. Smiling I said, "Hey Mike is everything alright?"

He sighed and said, "Yes, but my memory is shit. I forgot my small toolbox on the table and I need to fix the boys' go-kart. I am sorry to interrupt your morning."

"Its alright," I said. "But since you are here, before you work inside do you think you can get the hot tub in working order? I love to do a polar plunge."

He chuckled and said, "I think we can get that working I will start that on Tuesday when I come back. I am glad that we finished the pool before it snowed. Now remember it is chlorinated and I will check on it when I work on your lawn and tree care."

"Alright," I said. "Now, if things go well, my Aunt will be moving in later this week."

We talked for a little bit longer, and when he left, Michael said, "So are we ready to kick  this living room's ass?"

I chuckled and said, "Yes! I would love to use the house completely."

With Michael's help, we had the truck filled faster than I normally would. We dropped the items off with Gail and she met Michael with wide eyes. When I followed her to her office to sign a payout sheet and she said, "Damn girl get that."

I chuckled and said, "I plan on it soon enough."

She laughed and asked, "How do you know him?"

"He knew my Dad in the military, and we have talked a lot since Dad passed. When he got out, I invited him to stay with me, and we could talk about the future."

SHe touched my arm and said,"Promise me you will be safe?"

"Of course."

Walking back to the drop-off area I said, "We should be back later today."

We drove home and when we pulled up my Aunt was waiting. Michael said, "I guess we have some explaining to do."

I said, "Will you go wait in the office while I talk to her first?"

Squeezing my hand, he said, "Of course."

We opened the gate and Aunt Maggie followed us in. Michael said, "You know where I will be."

Aunt Maggie walked over once he went inside and said, "I have a feeling you have something to tell me. Come show me this property while you explain who that handsome young man is."

Laughing I took her arm and showed her the property as I said, "I know Michael from Dad. He reached out after Dad passed and we became friends. We formed a friendship, and it developed a bit. When he got out I offered him a place to land. He works from home and contributes. He has also helped me with the clean out. He has also helped me keep away my sister and her husband."

"Does he treat you well?"

"Yes he does."

"Well then introduce us and then we can see about him helping me move some things into my room."

We walked inside and I called out for Michael. He stood in front of Aunt Maggie and she sized him up. Looking at him she said, "Do I need to even give you a warning?"

"No maam. I would not hurt Gabby. She is safe with me."

"Good, and if you would not mind, I need some help bringing in my boxes."

He gave a crooked chuckle and said, "Lead the way."

We went outside and brought in the boxes. When we had everything in Michael went to check dinner and Aunt Maggie said, "So there is another reason I am here. I found the van and can pick it up today. Would you both be willing to come with me so I can meet the seller?"

"Of course," Michael said. "Would you like us to drive Gabbys truck or your car?"

"Gabby, if you do not mind, I would love for you to drive."

"Whenever you are ready."

"Let me get the cash out of my room and we can go."

Aunt Maggie came out with an envelope and we drove to a house on the outside of town. When we pulled up Michael walked next to her and an elderly couple came out. The wife stood on the porch and Michael asked, "Man this is an amazing deal for our aunt. May I ask why so cheap."

The older gentleman looked at his wife and said, "My Ella has dementia and we are moving into an assisted home in the next year so we can stay together. My granddaughter heard Maggie was looking for one for her next adventure. We decided to give her a hand."

I said, "Well, we are thankful for you selling to her. Is there anything we need to know?"

"Nope. Ella and I gave her a deep clean last week, and I included the paperwork for everything we have had done in a binder in the cabinet behind the driver's seat."

"Thank You," Aunt Maggie said, handing him the envelope as he handed her the title signed. She climbed into the van and said, "Alright, kids, I will follow you home. But first I need to get gas."

We said our goodbyes and followed Aunt Maggie to the gas station, and then we headed home. When we pulled in I had her pull off to the right side of the driveway. When we got the truck backed in Aunt Maggie said, "Well, now I can bring the items out that will be staying in the van. One thing I like about this van is that it is set up with a daybed instead of a huge bed. So I have the kitchen a fold-down table, extra storage and a bathroom."

We looked inside and Michael said, "You have your own home on wheels."

She said, "I will be unpacking and then I will be heading back to my house to pack and load ore in my car. I will be back by six for the family dinner."

We sat down for a moment and Michael said, "Back to the living room?"

Looking at the clock I said, "I bet we can get two more runs in before we are in to have dinner with Aunt Maggie."




hot tub, Lights outside, Security system, Shelving for cast iron, placing up floating shelves, paint the kicthen, refinish the kitchen floors, Trim around the back door. Hot tub

checking: 42659- savings:60700 - C:4886 CA-27284 


o***SMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTW

N---- TFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTF

D----SSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSM

J---TWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWT

F---FSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWT

m---FSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSS

a---MTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMT

m---WTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTF

j---SSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSM

j---TWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWT

A--FSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSS

S--FSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSSSMTWTFSS




Main- Gabriella

Mirard, Michael

Donald Mitchel- state historian Gail-Buyer)Lily assist) Bob-Chimney sweep

Shaun- cousin Aunt Maggie-Shauns mom, Mike- lawn guy(Sharon)(Frank)

Mom/Brianna/jack

2024-2026 no adding of people at the address.

n**TFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFS

d**SMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTW

j**TFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTF

f**SSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWT

m**FSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSMTWTFSSFSSMTWT

** April

Comments