The Dream Sequence

Ever since I was a child I had vivid dreams and nightmares. I read once that things you see in your dreams you would have to have seen in real life or learned about somewhere. Those dreams have been the base of some of my stories. But what happens when those dreams seem a little to real. Like the actions in those dreams seep into real life. When I saw seep into real life, this is what I mean. One night I was tossing and turning in my sleep. In the dream I was having I was running through the wood being chased by a creature I could not really see, but I could see the movement in the brush of the woods. When my partner woke me up I have leaves in my hair. I had not left the bed or the house.

I have had dreams where I believe that  I have been transported to other locations before in my dreams. I believe I have dreamt of meeting my partner in a dream before and he does not remember it. I cannot mention it to him as I am afraid that the darkness that are in those dreams could hurt him and I do not want him to be harmed.

My dreams as of late have been nothing but exhausting. Although I do not remember them I wake up exhausted and have trouble getting up in the morning. This past weekend I have slept till non each time. I am hoping that I can start to figure out what I am going through as I would like to get things done without sleeping and being late for work.

Comments