Day 1 Across America
When we woke up the first morning on the train, I turned in the bed and curled up to Sam as the weather was getting quite chilly. He pulled me closer and said, "I cannot believe it got so chilly."
I said, "I am looking forward to a nice hot cup of tea."
He sighed and said, "Well, I am quite comfy here. Thankfully, it is quite early."
I sat up and opened the blinds to the window and said, "Oh my."
Looking out the window Sam joined me and the morning sunrise was showing a dew covered forest. Sam opened the window and handed me my camera. I sat on the desk and started snapping pictures. Sam wrapped a blanket around me and left the room for a moment. When he returned, he had a insulated cup with a teabag sticking out.
Sam said, "Green tea with honey."
"You are amazing," i said taking a sip.
Day 1 2 3 4 5
Massie may anderson- main Sam-Partner
Dad- Michael
Grandma- Chloe
Grandpa- Frank
Regina-Dadcoworker fam friend Sam- Her son Matt deceased husband
Kara- Best friend thinks we are moving to south America possible hunter
Mrs Davis- History teacher
Mr. Blake- Council
Mario/Stella- Council members
Comments
Post a Comment