Friday, December 29, 2023

TikTok- The Amusement Park

1 Part Live on Tiktok.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane- Friendly- Medium    Ellie

Mr. Linus Reynolds-Lawyer, Gladys his wife-Costume Coordinator Cami-daughter (descendents of the nine tailed fox pack)


********************************************************************************

E-

Lifting my had to feel the book charm on my necklace. I turned to Mr. Reynolds and asked, "What are you?"

He smiled and said, "Are you ready to know everything, Ellie? If you know, you take on the responsibility of protecting the park."

Just then, a little girl ran into the office and jumped into Mr. Reynolds's lap with a woman chasing her, "Cami, dear, get back here. Daddy is working."

"Daddy, guess what," She said. "I can make my tail pop out."

She stood up, closing her eyes, and a beautiful brown tail popped out of her skirt. She hopped around, then noticed me and became frightened. I looked at her and said, "It's okay, Cami, you don't have to be scared of me. But you should always be careful and look to make sure there are no strangers around when you do that."

"Okay," She said. "I will be more careful."

********************************************************************************

"Your a descendent of the nine tail fox pack," I said to Mr. Reynolds. "I get why my Uncle said you needed to be protected."

"Well Ellie does that mean your going to protect us?" He asked.

"Well I can't let you all get hunted can I," I said. "Besides I really do not have anything to go home to."

"Let's watch the rest of the video," He suggested. "Then we can talk more."

He pressed play and I watched the rest of the video from my uncle. He explained the creatures in the park and how I have an apartment here as well to live in. He mentioned everything I would need is in the office as well as the apartment. When the video ended I said, "I guess I am home. But what did he mean I will have what I need here and at my apartment?"

He smiled and said, "How about we take a walk over to the apartment first and I will get the cleaning staff in there. The apartment has not been opened since your uncle passed and I am sure it needs a good clean."

I followed him to the apartment housing and asked, "So two underground floors?"

Looking at me he said, "Yes I am sure you can guess who loves in the underground. Your apartment is four floors two above ground and two below ground so you can interact with all the creatures of the park."

Looking at the building that housed the workers I said, "Its always smaller on the outside."

Mr. Reynolds laughed and said, "Things are not always as they seem."

We walked into the lobby and I naturally turned to what is now my apartment. I placed my hand on the door and said, "I remember the last time I was here. My uncle invited us to the park and told my Dad he needed to talk with him before we left. Dad and I came back to the apartment with him after spending all day going on rides and eating in the park for free. I went to sit in the living room to watch TV and after ten minutes Dad came in and said, "Come on Ellie its time to leave."

Mr. Reynolds nodded and said, "Your uncle wanted to give your Dad a chance here. But after a few questions your uncle realized your dad would try selling us to science. Your Dad dragged you out not because of the questions but because he offered to care for you so your Dad could get help. Your dad took you and never let you come back. When your Dad went to jail he threatened your uncle with the park and that is why he stayed with you at your house and commuted every day."







No comments:

Post a Comment

The House đź“šUpdated 4/30

When I turned eighteen years old just over a week ago I inherited a house. Not just any house but the most haunted house in town. I had not ...