Monday, January 8, 2024

Featured on TikTok * On The Broken Coast

You can view all the TikTok story posts HERE This page is to work on the newest post! (16 Parts Live!)

Previously On The Broken Coast-

"Nothing, Lannie," She said. "I just thought that you and Mathew may need some help on the grounds as neither of you has experience running a farm or gardening. Father and I thought we could get someone to stay in the barn and help you for a while. Do not worry about the costs as we will cover that for you both. Your Father already spoke to Mathew about it."

I said, "Well if Father and Mathew spoke about it."

Mother patted my hand and said, "Of course, dear. Now, do not worry and enjoy the ride, as when we get to your new home, you will be in charge, and I am only there to show you how to handle things."

*****************************************************************************








Lannie- Maine Character
Mathew- Husband
Father- Mr Greene Stephen
Mother- Beth
Bank Manager- Mr Kindred Mitchell
Sam- Bank Teller
Mrs. Carson- Mercantile owners wife
Mrs Perkins the Mayors wife
Gladys- Dr wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

The House đź“šUpdated 4/30

When I turned eighteen years old just over a week ago I inherited a house. Not just any house but the most haunted house in town. I had not ...