Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The Ghost Zone

 I stood at the podium in front of the local courthouse.  I looked at the data on the paper in front of me.  This was so impossible, but it was happening. I took a deep breath and began.

"Good afternoon everyone, today we are addressing some serious issues in our small town. You will see these members of the government behind me. As much as the possibility seems so far fetched the rumors are true the dead are rising and paranormal creatures are appearing all over town. These sightings are happening more from sunset to sunrise. So we are asking if you are out after dark please take extra care."

People were looking at me as if I had two heads.  I felt like i had two heads. The town sheriff Shawn took my elbow and lead me to a chair and went back to the microphone.

"Thank you Maddy for the information provided," He started. "Ladies and Gentleman, please be aware we are not trying to pull a prank no matter how far fetched this sounds.  We will be limiting the amount of officers on the streets for their safety as well as yours. As of now we are putting into affect a 9pm curfew.  We ask for the safety of employees and residents that business either provide security or shut down early. We will hold another conference in 3 days time once we have further information."

With that the shawn helped me to my feet and walked me into the town hall.  I headed to my office.  This was insane. Now don't get me wrong I am a firm believer in the paranormal. But the fact that there are ghost, cryptids and monsters showing up in our small town really was a holy crap moment.  As I walked closer to my office the air became colder around me. I stopped in my tracks and Shawn ran up to me.  We could see we breathe in the air and then heard a high pitched screech. We whipped around and saw a floating white lady at the end of the hall.

Shawn pushed me behind him as I said, "Oh, Shit."

The lady looked at us and screeched again and loudly said, "Ladies watch their language."

I pushed Shawn behind me and said to the white lady, "Your right. I should have watched my language. You just scared me when you appeared while yelling. What is your name?"

The white lady started to gain color and said, "My name is Rebecca. I worked here in the 1940's and I died in this office during a jail riot downstairs."

I started moving forward with Sam matching my steps right behind me. "That is my office now. I am so sorry you died in the jail riots I read about it when I became the town hall spokes person and manager.  Can I ask do you know why the dead and paranormal creatures are more apparent now?"

Rebecca looked at me with shock, "Oh my they let a woman run the place. Well, Its about time. Wait did you say paranormal creatures?"

Shawn cleared his throat and said, "Miss Rebecca we have had ghost popping up all over town and some are not as kind as you. We have had Zombies, werewolves and I believe there is also a swamp ape family near a local fishing hole by the state forest."

Rebecca looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "What is the date?"

I smiled, "Its February 19, 2023. Why?"

"Oh boy," She said frowning, "I guess the legend is true."

"What legend?" Shawn asked.

"The old Indian legend that cursed this town with the dead and strange. Its been 200 years." She started, then turned to me. "Wait as this is your office did you ever open the old time capsule? Its located in your office."

"Time capsule?" Shawn and I said in unison.

"Well my dear we put a print of the legend in the capsule. You need to get the capsule and read that legend. The history behind it goes back to right before Fort Brooke was created." She said turning to Shawn, "Can you please open the door? I still can't do that."

Shawn opened the door and Rebecca and I walked in. Rebecca stood next to a little cubby between the bookshelves built into the office wall.  She moved aside and said, "See that little hole in the corner of the bottom shelf.  Push a pin into it and it will release the time capsule latch."

I opened my desk and took out a pointer that has always been in there. I walked over and pushed in the pointer. The bottom shelf popped up and I lifted the shelf.  Inside the shelf was a box.  I pulled the box out and placed it on my desk.  Rebecca walked over to my desk and placed her hand over the box.  "Just press on the lock and it will pop open"

I pushed in on the lock and the latch popped open. There in the center of the box was an envelope and Rebecca said, "That envelope is it. Be careful its old but should still be fine to read."

I opened it up and read, "It's a letter from the original Mayor. It reads, To any of our future Mayors in this fine town I implore you to take heed.  Two days ago the local Indian nation cast a curse on our fair city due to the despicable actions of the local commander. The commander ran a raid that slaughtered 25 woman, 16 men and 32 children. The shaman of the tribe came to our very town hall steps and cursed our town that they will take triple the blood price in 200 years' time. The shaman has invoked that monsters and demons will rise and destroy our town. If this curse is real and I am firm to believe it is then we must evacuate the town. Attached to the letter is a wood carving that has the indian symbols for man woman and child. Almost as if it wants us to watch the souls join the dead."

I moved the paper aside and there was an indian bark drawing there under the town name had a symbol for Man, Woman and Child. There were no marks yet on the drawing but I felt the time was to come. I looked at Rebecca and Shawn, "75 woman, 48 men and 96 children are destined to perish. Shawn call the council we need to get a voluntary evacuation order mandated."

The wood in my hand became warm, then started to glow. Then symbols on the carving disappeared. I look at Rebecca and Shawn and said it's not even sunset yet. There was a knock on my office door and Shawn answered it. It was Max a local deputy.

"Shawn a shadow-type creature was seen over by the old train depot and it's a weird situation." Max said, "There was a school tour happening in the train depot and a wraith rushed at the building and then this big guy suddenly appeared and body slammed the shadow guy. It disappeared and the guy stood on the walkway whistling as the kids were being rushed to the bus."

I smirked for a second and Max asked, "Maddy what's so funny?"

"That's whistler. Before the paranormal started happening the para investigation group would always get audio of him whistling at the train depot. I am glad he was there to protect the kids." I said, "That thing that was going after the kids do we know what happened to it."

I think Max thought I was crazy, "No see that's the thing when the Whistler body slammed that thing it disappeared."

I looked at Shawn, "I think we need to get everyone to stay in their homes, effective immediately."

Max looked at Shawn, "Should I head to the Radio station and have them issue a warning and have the guys start doing rounds doing announcements?" 

Shawn looked at me and I nodded, "Yeah Max get those announcements out. I think we need some help with this."

Max headed out the door as I picked up the phone. I dialed a phone number and waited as the phone started to ring.

"Hello," A woman's voice answered.

"Hey Mama it's Maddy, I need you to do me a favor," I said.

"No need Maddy my sweet girl. I looked in the graveyard when I saw your news conference. She is waiting for you to come to see her. I am pretty sure she may have some answers," She said.

"I will be there in just a bit Mama,"  I said.

"Shawn I have an idea but I need to head home to see my Great Grandma. She was a witch which may be able to get some answers for us," I said.

"What do you want me to do?" Shawn asked.

"I need you to get the people to ward their homes if they are going after children already they are stepping things up." I said, "We need to watch the counter to see if any of the numbers changes."

I headed out to my truck and headed to my family's property. I kept an eye out on the roads because I have a feeling that things might get a lot worse before they get better. I was concerned about going to my family's house as it was a backwoods historic home. We had a beautiful manor house along with a barn, greenhouse, fields, chicken coops, and a family graveyard. I pulled onto my road and I saw a man standing in the middle of the road. The man looked up at me and I saw a noose around his neck. He looked at me and moved to the side of the road and pointed for me to go. I continued on to my house and pulled into the long driveway.

As I pulled up to the end of my drive and my mom came out of the house. When I got up to her she pulled me into her arms and said, "Maddy my love I am so worried. What is going on sweetheart?"

I sighed as I went up the stairs with her, "Mama it's an Indian curse. Calling for the death of over 200 people including men, women, and children."

Looking out the back door I saw movement in the Graveyard, "Who else is out there besides Meme?"

My mom sighed, "I saw Meme sitting on the bench by the gate, I think a few ancestors are around but I can't really tell. Be careful will you?"

I looked at my mom and said, "Always Mom. But also make sure the house is secure and you have some good iron next to you."

"Maddy here take this," She said handing me an iron dagger.

I took the dagger and put it in the sheath and attached it to my belt and headed out to see my Meme. As I got closer to her I realized she looked just the same as she did before she passed. Walking up to her she put her hand up and said, "Stay where you are my beloved. They don't get the concept of death yet but I don't trust this lot not to try something. Some of these people are swayed by the darkness that is trying to harm the town."

"Meme you lived in town since birth what do you know?" I asked, "Do you know a way to stop this?"

"Maddy I am not sure I heard about this curse from an old Indian medicine man. He said unless his ancestors begged mercy they would not stop. But even then the curse may be too strong. I would suggest going to see Mr Louies at his cabin but be careful my love you know what goes bump in the night and always be prepared. Go to the attic my dear and grab my sword its solid iron. You will be able to handle that."

"I love you Meme." I said walking away, "I hope when this is all over I get to see you again."

I heard her voice like a whisper in the breeze, "I never left you child."

When i walked up to the porch I saw my mother and Shawn on te front porch. He looked upset and I knew the curse had taken its first victim. I stopped in front of him and said, "We need to get everyone equiped with Iron daggers and knife. Iron will push back the monsters according to grams. Mom keep the iron shutters on every window and door. I need to get Grandmas sword from the attic."

Mom looked at Shawn and said, "You both talk I will go get it."

I looked at Shawn and said, "How many?"

Shawn shook his head, "A father and his 3 children were fishing on the river. Witnesses said that they heard a woman crying and then they heard the father scream out for each child as they disappeared. Then they said they heard the father scream and no one on shore wanted to get near the water they all scrambled to leave."

I sighed, "Did you issue the evacuation order?"

Shawn said, "The Mayor refuses to evacuate the city."

My mom came out and handed me my sword and a knife and handed Shawn a sword as well. "Lets go I am gonna beat the Mayor's rear end."

I hugged my mom and she showed me her iron dagger, "Go get them sweetheart."

Shawn took my keys and explained that the a deputy had dropped him off. We headed to the Mayors house and when we pulled up we saw a lawn full of police officers. Shawn pulled up and we got out and walked up to the stairs.

"Whats going on here," He said.

A deputy looked up and said, "After we sent a officer with your note the Mayor laughed and actually called in guards. Mike and Jasper arrived from the Sheriffs office intime to hear the Mayor begging for someone to get away and he was sorry for what happened. They saw the mayor run through the yard in a pair of pants with his wife chasing after him. The mayor tried to jump the fence but she caught him so he landed and broke his neck."

I looked at the officer, "What about the kids? Where are Katie and Holly?"

Jasper scoffed from behind them, "Would you believe when he said no one should leave he sent his kids to stay with his mom in St Augustine. I got the protection detail as Max and I followed my wife and kids to the city limit. Listen man so you know when they passed Brooksville regional there was a shimmer around the car. If that means that is the outer part of the zone we are in trouble. Also the hospital is part of this as well."  

"That is good news we need to get road blocks set up. No one in or out off those roads. We need to find out where the city lines are," I said as my phone rang.

"Hello this is Maddy how can I help you?" I said following up with, "If this is not a emergency can I call you back?"

"Maddy its Kelly we need help," She screamed. "Jack is back from the dead and he is trying to break down the doors to the nursing home." 

"Hold on Kelly we are on the way," I screamed running for my truck. "Jack is trying to get in the nursing home."

Jasper ran for his cruiser, "Jack was killed 4 years ago when we caught him offing the residents."

Shawn jumped in and we flew to the nursing home lights blaring. When we arrived we saw the door was open and heard yelling and crying. I screamed for Kelly and i heard, "She is hiding."

I drew my sword as I turned and saw Jack walking down the stairs. "Hello Maddy its been such a long time did you know killing is just as fun when your dead as when your alive. Do you think a sword could stop us? They want their revenge and I did hurry up some of the souls to them. If you leave now I will tell everyone to leave you alone."

"Oh Jack," I said. "What did you do?"

He gave a smile as he got closer to me and I saw his blade in his hand. "I just helped the ill patients along."

I looked at him and said, "That is not your choice. You are done here Jack."

He started to darken and stepped closer to me. Thats when Shawn came up and swung the sword through what would have been Jacks neck. After a quick stunned look Jack disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

Jasper came down looking green. He said, "All the intensive patients are gone. He killed 4 men and 6 woman. He cut their throats."

I looked at Shawn and said, "Lets get over to the radio station and announce an evacuation of the area and then I need to find Mr Louies to see if there is anything he can do to help us."

We left the nursing home and headed over to the radio station building. When we pulled up there was a guy sitting in the doorway. Shawn looked at me and gave me a look like dead or alive. I drew my sword and said, "Hey pal you need to move out of the way."

He looked up with empty eye sockets and said chuckling, "I am not letting anyone in or out of this place. There are dead things running around." 

I looked over to the window and saw feet in the doorway. Looking back at Shawn I said, "He killed them."

The guy turned to Shawn and said, "Do you remember me officer you arrested me here 3 years ago for drug use on these very steps. But you were a foot officer then. Well, these asshats deserved what they got. Can you believe there could be a few hiding in there? I am waiting for them to come out. But first you both need to be added to the tally."

He rushed at Shawn and Shawn sidestepped him and swung his sword. He took the ghost down and when his new corpse disappeared we rushed into the building. The receptionist Milly lay in a crumpled heap behind the desk. Her body curled around her just-blooming belly. She was 4 months pregnant. As Shawn was calling in for assistance we turned into the employee break room and found Martin the morning anchor on the ground and we heard crying in the closet behind him. We opened the door to find felicity and gabby his daughters clutching each other crying. I pulled the girls out and said, "Lets get you out of here." 

At that time Reverand Thomas ran into the building and saw the girls, "Gracious Felicity and Gabby come with me to the church. Maddy people are hiding at the church while this CHaos is happening. I will take the girls and be the one to call their mom about the girls being safe and Martins passing. Do you need help here?"

"Reverand no we have units en route, Thank You." I said.

"Wait!, Gabby said, "Today was take a kid to work day, Mikie Susie and Thomas are here somewhere."

I knelt down and stroked Gabby's hair and said, "You go with the Reverand I will take care of it here."

She jumped up and hugged me and took the reverend's hand. I watched them leave and continued to search the building. I heard noises from the end of the hall and saw a foot sticking out from a box. I lifted the box and there was a scream. Miles the night DJ was curled inside the box. I reached down to help him up and said, "Miles it's ok."

"That ghost killed them," He said trembling.

"Miles we are gonna get you over to the church," I said. "Miles stood up and then got a scared look on his face as he looked down the hall."

I looked down the hall and saw his wife Annie walking towards us, "Hello Miles it looks like you moved on from me really fast. Now Chrissy did you know Miles is a very naughty boy he killed me. He was mad that I wanted to have a baby and was actually pregnant. He told me that I was going to be a fat Shrek ogre and would lose my attractiveness as I was knocked up."

"He killed me and my baby," she said. "He bashed me over the head multiple times with a shovel. Then he kicked my stomach until I lost the baby. He buried me in the garden."

I went to draw my sword as the door next to me opened and I was pulled into the room. The door slammed shut and there stood Hank and Betty, plus a handful of children. I went to say something as we heard Miles scream and then a thud to the floor. Hank looked at me and said, "He wanted to leave the kids to die when we ran for rooms with locks. I heard what she said."

Looking at everyone I said, "How many more people are left? We found Milly and Martin and Martins girls are alive. Then there was miles and all of you. Who else was in the building?"

"Sam and Rebecca from the afternoon show," Hank said.

"Do they have kids here?" I asked.

"No their kids went missing on the way to a family vacation. Sam was tired and they stopped for coffee when they came out the van was gone." He said as screams filled the building.

I opened the door and had everyone follow me, As we got to the stairs Hank said, "They would be down on the lower level." 

Reverand and Shawn came up the stairs at that moment and Reverand took the people to the safety of the church. Shawn and I headed down the stairs as we heard Rebecca scream again. We turned the corner and saw a little girl and two little boys trying to get into the sound booth. "Mommy daddy let us in don't you love us anymore?"

Rebecca looked up at us and screamed, "Help they are trying to kill us."

I leaned over to shawn and said, "I thought they had 5 children?"

He looked at me and said, "They did." 

We heard the kids laugh as the youngest daughter said, "We found you."

Behind Rebecca and Sam two children appeared and they ripped the hearts out of the parents. Then the oldest reached down to the mom's stomach and said, "Don't worry little sister you have all of us now."

The kids appeared on front of us and said, "Daddy was broke and he gave us medicine and then ran the van into the river. Mommy said it was the only way they would survive."

The kids disappeared after that. 

Shawn looked like he was going to punch the wall. "Those kids had been missing for 8 months. The parents said the kids had been sleeping in the van when they were on there way for a family camping trip they went into the gas station. When they came out the van was gone. The security camera was broken so we had no footage. They killed their kids."

"I am sorry Shawn," I said. "I wished this was a cold case we didn't have the answer for like this."

"Maddy," Shawn said. "I have a bad feeling that a lot of cold cases will be solved before this is over."

We continued to clear the building when we heard screaming in the streets. We ran outside to see a van had run into the steps of the courthouse. Running over we got to the van and saw there was no one sitting in the van. Then we heard a yell from where the historic gallows. When we cane around the corner we saw the driver, "Farmer Mcintyre being dragged up the steps by three spirit."

"Its over Mcintyre you need to go to hell for your sins," The first ghost said.

"Please don't do this," He begged. "I was young and stupid I didn't know what I was doing."

"You lynched us and hung us from the trees infront of the hospital. My Mama came out of work and saw my body hanging there, "The second one yelled. "She never recovered."

I heard Shawn say, "The triple hanging on old hospital road 1953."

Walking over to the gallows I said, "Guys thats enough. If you kill him now it will not bring you back and I want to see him go to trial. His ass has been a thorn in my side for years. Would you be so kind to allow me to handle this?"

"Maddy thank god--" He started.

"Shove it Mcintyre," I yelled. "Come on guys I will make sure he gets his due but killing him will not help your family move on and it makes you no better than him."

The third ghost looked at me and said, "Do you promise you will get him to trial?"

"Yes," I said.

He looked at the others and said, "Guys we are not murder's. Let her handle it."

Shawn walked up and said, "I promise you boys we will handle this and he will go to jail. If not you can come back and haunt his ass."

The second ghost smiled and said, "Deal."

Shawn cuffed Mcintyre and handed him off to the officer waiting. He turned back to the ghosts and said, "Have you always been around?"

The third ghost said, "Yes we have but only now are we strong enough to be able to handle everything. Listen you should all see my brother Louis he may be able to help you."

"Wait Mr Louis is your brother? My Grams said to go see him." I said. "Where can we find him?"

The ghost smiled and said, "Knowing my brother he is probably at the underground river by the crossroads. The entrance is next to the old bar in the drainage field."

Smiling I said, "Thank You. Please be at peace."

All the men smiled and faded out. Shawn took my arm and said, "Are you sure you want to go underground in the middle of a super natural apocalypse?"

"I know its not ideal but maybe we will be able to get some answers," I said.

We went to my to my truck and to the bar where the entrance was located. When we pulled up we say two old timers sitting on the porch and Shawn said, "Guys you sure its safe sitting here with everything that is happening?"

The one guy looked up and said, "Man we were inside having beers and a big black mass attacked us. The bar cleared and we looked down at our bodies. Don't worry about us though we always joked we were gonna haunt the place. Now we are."

I looked inside and said, "Should we call anyone?"

The other guy looked up and said, "Nah throw us in a paupers grave with a six pack if you can neither of us had family. We rented a place together on N main st."

Shawn notated the information and said, "You all gonna go murders on us."

They laughed and the one guy said, "Hell naw, we are gonna play a game of pool and look at places we couldnt while we were alive."

They faded to nothing and shawn called it in. We headed towards the entrance to the underground river and headed in. When we started down the tunnel and the small of fresh water hit us. We followed the tunnel and came upon a river a while later. Then I heard, "well well I guess your grams sent you to find me Chrissy. You sure did grow up to be a pretty thing."

Looking across the river I said, "Mr Louie I didn't think you were the same Louie I was told to find."

Chuckling he said, "oh sweetie you know I would always be around but after your grams passed I lost my best friend. Is she back in this mess?"

Laughing I said, "I checked on her as soon as we realized people with unfinished business came back. Would you mind helping her get over her business."

Mr Louie sat on a chair and said, "I will Maddy, Why don't you both come join me near the fire."

Shawn and I crossed the foot bridge and sat near the fire with Mr Louie. Looking at him I asked, "What can we do about this shit show?"

Sighing he said, "I will be honest Maddy I am not sure if there is anything we can do. The town brought this on themselves for what we did."

We heard a rumbling in the distance and Mr Louie drew a circle in the sand and told us to get in. As the rumbling got louder we saw the water in the river taking on shapes. Shawn and I each drew our weapons and as the sounds started to dissipate a Indian Shaman walked from the water. He looked at Shawn and I and he said, "Peace my friends."

We lowered our weapons and he said, "I am glad you came I have been listening and I am here to help."

I walked out of the circle and said, "Please can you help us. I know that this situation has helped us solve a few murders. But the loss of your children for children that had nothing to do with this has to be stopped."

"I agree," He said. "When my ancestor did this curse, He did not think about who would be affected. I have walked these lands for close to 200 years and the lands and people have changed many times."

Shawn asked, "What can we do?"

Sighing he said, "We may have to take this to the source."

Looking up I said, "You don't mean--"

With a sad face he said, "We have to go to the site of the massacre and speak with my ancestor."

"When and where do we go?" Shawn asked.

Mr. Louie said, "Dear girl you don't remember? Your Grandma and I took you there many times."

I looked at him as he walked up to me and touched my forehead and said, "Remember Maddy, You loved this place when we would take you as a child."

Closing my eyes I thought for a moment and said, "The river? No wait the off shoot of the river. You and Grandma put a swing up for me."

Smiling Mr Louie said, "Shall we take your car or mine?"

We headed over the bridge and said, "Does that old thing still run?"

"Maddy!" He said. "Do not insult my sweet baby I have kept her running for years."

"Well lets take my truck." I said. "If something attacks up I would be devastated that your car got ruined."

We headed out of the underground and I stopped and pushed the guys back. As we looked out towards the road I thanked heavens we were blocked by a giant bush. There across the road was a group of civil war soldiers. Shawn said, "What do we do?"

"I got this," I said. Walking out from the bush I headed to the field and said, "Boys your a couple hundred years to late."

The first soldier turned towards me and said, "We are looking for our troop."

Looking at the man I said, "Sir the year is 2023 and the civil war has been over for over 150 years. You were brought back by a Indian curse that is killing men, woman and children."

A second soldier looked up and said, "Why should we care?"

Another soldier said, "You fool when we went to war we promised to protect the innocent. Children are innocent."

Stepping even more forward I said, "I will admit since this curse had started quite a few death and murders have been solved. But children do not deserve to be killed. We are trying to stop this will you allow us to leave so we can try to stop this."

The leader of the group of soldiers stepped back and said, "God speed good woman."

I waved Mr Louie and Shawn out. They ran over to my truck and got in. When we were pulling out one of the soldiers flagged me down and asked, "Miss may I ask you a question. When I was sent away to war my beloved Rebecca worked as a secretary at the old court house. Have you been there? Could she possibly be waiting."

I heard Shawn go, "Well shit."

I gave him a smile and said, "Go into the old court house building and follow the signs that say, Office of public relations and find my office listed under Maddy. She is waiting in there."

He said, "Thank you, I promise we are good men we will not harm anyone and will protect those who need protection."

"Thank you," I said. "Please stay hidden as much as you can. Not just so the townspeople do not get scared but for yourselves. I worry that the bad guys might come after you all."

They started a ghostly run to the court house fading from view. We headed to the river where the massacre took place. As we drove out I said, "Mr Louie I never suspected the massacre happened there all the times I went fishing with you and Grandma."

He said, "That is because the Massacre did not happen on the land."

"Wait I thought that was were we went before," I said.

"You did," He said. "But do you remember that we would never let you swim?"

"Yeah because of the alligators," I said.

"Sweetie," He said. "All the times you went there did you ever see a Gator?"

"No," I said.

"That was because the massacre happened where the water is now," He said. "When the massacre happened there was only a small stream that cut into two in that area. It did not become a river until the state built the damn."

As we got closer we started to see shadows moving in the woods that were around the road and Shawn said, "Heads up Maddy you may have to drive defensively."

"I see the shadows," I said.

"Well that is good but I am talking about the skunk ape that has been following us for the last mile," He said as a tree was thrown in front of the car.

I hit the brakes to avoid the tree and swerved around it. When I came to a stop I was facing and elusive skunk ape. It stood in the middle of the road and watched us. Unbuckling my seat belt I went to get out. Shawn grabbed my hand and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Watch my back I don't think he wants to hurt us," I said. "I think he is warning us."

I got out placing my sword on my back and walked towards it. When I was a few feet away it put its hands up and in a low voice it said, "Your in danger."

Giving a half smile I said, "You can talk."

"Yes I can," He said. "I learned it from the people who fish around here. But you need to turn back there has been may deaths out here."

"I know," I said. "We are here trying to stop the killings. The man in the car knows where it all started and I am trying to stop it all now."

 









67 women, 39 men, and 90 children

Maddy- town hall public relations

Shawn- Sheriff

Max Mike and Jasper- Officer

Kelly- Nursing home director

Mr Louies- Shaman

Rebecca- Ghost

Whistler- Ghost

Meme- Ghost





No comments:

Post a Comment

The House

When I turned eighteen years old just over a week ago I inherited a house. Not just any house but the most haunted house in town. I had not ...