Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Monsters And Demons

This book will be my third submission to Kindle Vella. It will be a continuous story till the book is complete. You can view the story HERE. 3 Episodes released

We all laughed as Charles dished up the food. After we ate, Braun got a call on his phone, and after he finished, he hung up and said, "Well, Abigail, it looks like you may be getting answers sooner than you thought."

Coming soon..

Possible answers and Court against Mrs. Connie

*********************************************************************************

Looking up I asked, "Will they be the answer's I want?"

"You never know Abigail," Charles said. "You will have to be patient."


Abigail Greene- Main

Boyfriend- Charles

Demon-

Braun- Demon guard

Mrs Connie- nosey neighbor Billy her son

Margie and scott park management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The House

When I turned eighteen years old just over a week ago I inherited a house. Not just any house but the most haunted house in town. I had not ...